Tuesday 28 July 2009

Something That Gets At Me.


Yesterday i was on the fone to my friend.

She asked What I was Doing?

I said Watching a movie.

She asked Which One?

I said Twilight.

She said Thats like the millionth time you've watched it.

I said I know.

She said Why do you like watching the same film over and over again?

I said one simple sentence.

I Like to know how it ends.

She said Why?

And i said. Because you never know how things turn out in the real world. atlest when u watch this. You know that Bella and Edward are gonna be ok. Its gonna be a happy ever after.

And i wondered. What if. Someone was writing a book. And this book was called life. We were all charecters in this book. And our lives were all written out for us. Wether we were going to be rich or poor, good looking or ugly, the setting of our lives. what if? Well....I just hope mine turns out well. A happily ever after....

No comments:

Post a Comment